22.1.07

Dream with me here folks

Richard håller på att starta upp sitt nya företag och kommer in till salongen där Lorelai och Emily sitter, han meddelar med irriterad ton att hans sekreterare Margie inte kommer att följa med honom till hans nya företag.

Richard: I’m afraid, at this point, I don’t know how to proceed.

Emily: Well, of course you don’t.

Richard: I had counted on this.
Emily: Of course you had.
Richard: Perhaps I should reconsider going forward.
Emily: That may be best.
Lorelai: Excuse me?

Richard: I can’t very well do it without Margie.
Emily: No one would expect you to.
Lorelai: Guys, you can’t be serious.
Emily: I wonder if it’s too late to get out of my lease.
Lorelai: What?
Emily: You should look into that immediately, Richard.
Lorelai: Whoa, whoa, whoa! There is a baby here desperately in need of some bath water.
Richard: What is she saying Emily?
Emily: What are you saying Lorelai?
Lorelai: I’m just saying there are other options to consider.
Richard: Like what?
Lorelai: Like hire another secretary.
...
Richard: I don’t know, I – .

Lorelai: Dad, there’s another Margie out there, honest. Just give it a chance.

Richard: An office without Margie. . .

Emily: Seems inconceivable.

Lorelai: Dream with me here folks.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails