18.10.06

Mel has earned the right to have his face on my butt

Här är en fyndig Gilmore-dialog.

Lorelai: Well, I think I’m finally ready to get a tattoo.

Rory: Oh please.

Lorelai: I am.
Rory: You’ve been saying that for the last five years.
Lorelai: I know, but I mean it this time.
Rory: Fine, what are you getting?
Lorelai: Mel Brooks.
Rory: Why?
Lorelai: What do you mean, why? The Two Thousand Year Old Man, Young Frankenstein, Silent Movie – you don’t think Mel has earned the right to have his face on my butt?
Rory: I am so sorry, Mel.
Lorelai: Oh, he’ll love it, trust me. So, rocky road hot fudge sundaes and two cans of whipped cream to go with the movies?
Rory: Trying to give Mel a bigger canvas to work with?
Lorelai: Hey, the man’s a legend, he deserves the best.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails