20.11.06

The frisky little scamp met his destiny

Här kommer lite Gilmore-underhållning. Lorelai tvingas vittna för sin mammas räkning efter att denna blivit stämd av en före detta hushållerska. Hon pratar lite med den sura och snobbiga franska conciergen Michel om saken.

Michel: Relax, it’s very easy.

Lorelai: It is? You’ve done it?

Michel: Once, it was nothing.

Lorelai: Why were you deposed?

Michel: My neighbor had this dog, a frisky little scamp that used to love to yap to his friends all night long. It was so cute. Then one day he disappeared. I told the police what I knew, but sadly the adorable little chatterbox was never found. It was tragic.

Lorelai: You got rid of a dog?

Michel: (utdraget och oskyldigt) No.

Lorelai: How could you get rid of a dog?

Michel: I will gladly show you the transcript from the lawyer and the results of the lie detector test.

Lorelai: You’re heinous.

Michel: And very well rested.

...

Michel: Here, give me those. I’ll file them with the rest.

[Lorelai skäller som en hund]

Michel: Ah, stop that!

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails