15.10.06

Desperate, lonely and a criminal

Här är ett kul citat från Gilmore Girls från avsnittet där Sookie och Jackson ska gå på sin första dejt.

Sookie: Oh thank you. (to Lorelai) I should cancel.
Lorelai: Ok, let’s do you lips first.

Sookie: What if I’m making an idiot out of myself.
Lorelai: By going out on a date?
Sookie: With my produce guy.
Lorelai: You like him.
Sookie: But what if tonight is a disaster and them he won’t sell to me anymore.
Lorelai: Oh my God, you’re right.
Sookie: Yes, see!
Lorelai: And since all the produce in the entire world is in his possession and all the produce that will be grown in the future will be in his possession, then we will never again be able to get any produce and all our vegetarian clients will die.
Sookie: I’m scared.
Lorelai: I know.
Sookie: I like him.
Lorelai: He likes you.
Sookie: How do you know he’s not being polite?
Lorelai: Sookie!
Sookie: No I mean it. (gets up and paces) It’s like I cornered him and he felt trapped and he had to say yes.
Lorelai: He did not have to say yes.
Sookie: Oh my God. Technically I am his employer.
Lorelai: Sookie!
Sookie: I am, I buy his wares. His livelihood depends on my.
Lorelai: Sookie!
Sookie: Oh! I’m a sexual harasser
Lorelai: Well then you need some false eyelashes.
Sookie: This isn’t funny. I am now desperate, lonely and a criminal.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails