16.10.06

Big head want dolly

Yes, här är ett fint exempel på moderskärlek: Rory ber Emily om barnbilder på henne och Richard, samt på Lorelai. Emily säger då att hon inte har några barnbilder på Lorelai.

Lorelai: Mother tell her.

Emily: I don't have any b
aby pictures of your mother.

Lorelai: Thank you.
Rory: How could you not have any baby pictures of Mom?

Emily: Because when your mother was seven, I came downstairs and found her burning all of her baby pictures.
Rory: Why would you do that? I'm sure you were a cute baby.
Emily: She was. She was very cute.
Lorelai: Four, three, two, one.
Emily: In most respects.
Lorelai: Then we have lift off.
Rory: What does that mean?
Lorelai: Nothing.
Emily: I don't see what the problem is. You certainly grew into it.
Rory: Grown into what?
Emily: As a child, your mother had an unusually large head.
Lorelai: The best thing about it was that she would tell me constantly. My first complete sentence was, "Big head want dolly."
Rory: I can't imagine it being that bad.
Emily: It wasn't. It just affected her balance a little so. . .
Lorelai: Okay, can we please talk about something besides my formerly huge head?

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails