15.10.06

I study and then I think about studying and then I study some more

Här ska Paris gå på dejt med Tristan och grips av panik när det gäller klädvalet, så hon beger sig med hela sin garderob till Rory för att få hjälp.

Paris: [holding clothes] I don’t know what to wear.

Rory: Ever?

Paris: On my date with Tristin. I’m not trendy girl ok? I don’t haunt the boutiques hoping to find that one fabulous little top. I study and then I think about studying and then I study some more.

Rory: Do you want to come in?

Paris: I only have one lipstick at home ok? And it’s barely even a color. You put it on and it looks like you’re not wearing anything which is why I liked it in the first place. But to date you need the fabulous little top and you need a lipstick that you can actually tell you’re wearing.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails