14.10.06

Konsten att intervjua en assistent

Jag ser just nu The Devil Wears Prada, en ganska rolig modesatir där Meryl Streep spelar, ja, the devil helt enkelt. Här har vi ett fint exempel på hur man hanterar en anställnings- intervju:

Miranda: Who are you?
Andy: My name is Andy Sachs, I recently graduated från Northwestern University
Miranda: And what are you doing here? (harklar sig)
Andy: well... I think I could do a good job as your assistant, and... I came to new york to be a journalist and sent letters out everywhere and then I finally got a call från Elias Clarke at human resources, and it's basically this or auto-universe.
Miranda: So you don't read runway.
Andy: Eh.. no.
Miranda: And before today you had never heard of... me.
Andy: (försiktigt) No
Miranda: And you have no style or sense of fashion.
Andy: Well... I think that depends on what you -
Miranda: No-no, that wasn't a question.
Andy: Ehm, I was editor in chief of The Daily Northwestern, I also won a national competition for college journalism with my series on the janitor union which exposed the...
Miranda: (viftar avfärdande med handen) That's all.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails