30.5.07

Lorelai was always hopeless

Här kommer en underbar kommentar av Richard om Lorelais brister på tennisfronten. Han verkar anse att om man är född i en fin familj så borde man naturligtvis ha stor talang för tennis.

Emily: Of course this time of year so many people start playing that awful winter tennis with the chicken mart cages and the heated courts.
Richard: Platform tennis can be very enjoyable, Emily.
Emily: Yes but it looks ridiculous, like glorified ping pong. If I wanted to play ping pong I would... Well, if I wanted to play ping pong I would kill my self.
Richard: Well, I hope you're still good with the racket Christopher. Lorelai was always hopeless. As a child we took her to an ophtamologist to test her depth perception. He could find no rational reason for it.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails