19.9.06

"Fax it to me immediately"

Här är ett härligt exempel på Emilys... handlingskraftighet?

Emily: Of course I said it. Well, I can’t imagine who would take jackbooted as a compliment. I will not apologize. Every time she went to the pantry, I thought she was marching on Poland. Oh, I see, because I want things a certain way, I’m unreasonable?

[Lorelai pours herself a glass of wine]

Rory: Shh!

Emily: Why, that is the most absurd... I want to see this document. Fax it to me immediately.

Lorelai: Fax it to me immediately?

Rory: She’s part of the electronic age.

Emily: Tomorrow morning is completely unacceptable. It’s unacceptable because I’m paying you three hundred dollars an hour. So turn that little near-luxury car around, go back to your office, and fax me that libelous scrap of paper.

Lorelai: Ask him if he can pick up some ice cream, too.

Emily: Well, tell your wife to tape your daughter’s recital. [hangs up] Unbelievable.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails