24.9.06

"Fish can choose not to bite"

Åh, detta är underbart!

Lorelai: Hi.
Rory: Saw you coming.

Lorelai: What's up?

Rory: You just have to see it.

[they walk inside]

Lorelai: No.

Rory: Yes.

Lorelai: Paris?

Rory: And Terrence, her life coach.

Lorelai: Like on Oprah?

Rory: Yes.

Lorelai: No.

Rory: Yes. They're setting up her crafts' corner.

Lorelai: No.

Rory: Yes.

Paris: Lorelai!

Lorelai: Hi, Paris. It's so good to see you.

Paris: Same here. Terrence, this is Lorelai.

Lorelai: Hi, Terrence.

Terrence: Nice to meet you finally.

Lorelai: Finally?

Paris: You and I have a bit of a journey left to finish as well.

Lorelai: I'll clear my schedule.

Paris: I was just setting up my craft corner. Some mosaic tiles, some colored beads. Still kind of kids' stuff, but Terrence showed me how working with my hands could help with my nerves.

Tanna: Oh, where are we gonna put the couch?

Paris: Why don't you just -

Terrence: Paris. . .

Paris: Come on, Terrence.

Terrence: Two steps forward, three steps back.

Paris: But she was baiting me.

Terrence: Fish can choose not to bite.

Inga kommentarer:

Kanske du gillar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails